Thursday, June 19, 2008

Farah,Me,Farina
Juian and Me
Umah-TERIYA =)
Me and Lee Wei
Yulis and Ting Ting
Act Cute..LOL!
Jia qing,Chun Wei,Me,Killer,Weynn
After Performance
Hot chicks from Kedah and Penang(no offense ya Yulis n Ting Ting) =)


Packing for Jungle trekking
goin to dinner instead of bath =)
My Jurulatih,Cikgu Mus
Chor-tai-ti-ing after physical workout
Buddies in NS =)


Yes!..I'm back in Penang at last..After 3 months of tough physical training and suffering,i'm done with my NS stint..Well,there's much to post here..I mean the photos that i've taken there..Lots of happenings and unexpected incidents took place there..Lol..Once in a lifetime experience i can say..I'll let the photos do the talkings to you guys bout my experience there..Enjoy! =)



P.S. Form 6 life sucks,no more freedom..

No comments: