Monday, November 10, 2008

you are my drug

Love is measured by suffering... that's all I can say.
Money isn't everything but sometimes it buy happiness too.
I've always wanted to make a memorable birthday for you-so i did it i guess. LOL.
handicraft stars? hearts? hahahha.not my type.sorry.mine simple just open the pen cover
and scribble whatever that come actually from the bottom of your heart.
that brings more meaning to your partner indeed.hahaha.
and they do treasure it better rite???

baby, i don't need u to throw a sum of money for my bday.
is just a day that reminds me that i'm getting older.
the thought that counts will do.
i treasure u to the fullest.
you've been there for me every single time.
those presence really cost priceless for me.
times when im stuck in the middle of the road
and u came and be there for me is enough.
eventhough u can't even do anything.
those are the gifts i really wanted.
apparently, you gave me all.
so there's nothing more I can ask from my dearest baby.

i love you for who you are and im still holding on....

No comments: