Friday, March 27, 2009

At last I'm free,was busy the whole day.From school to houseboi to driver.This is what happen when your house is not filled with a sister or a maid.Likewise what YDNAM said it's good doing it but I felt more to like child slavery.Anyway,I'm used to it.Don't give much fuck bout it anymore.2 more years and I'm off from this so-called happy family house.Alright,here comes the fun part.LOL.Initially,I didn't realise that there were a couple inside this Kenari until I parked my car beside them,and what I saw was totally hillarious.The guy was like busy french kissing with his girlfriend and his jeans unzipped.The girl was like busy doing some erotic massage(understand ler yea xD) inside his boyfriend's jeans.Eventually,the girl saw me looking at them and she's like kinda shocked and I just act as if I didn't saw anything.Consider the both of them unlucky la.LOL.

1 comment:

Frens Community said...

Like that oso can ah??

~Yein~