Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Holidays..

Holidays had just started.Kinda bit relaxed and feeling better.Anyway,get rid of this crap and get on the track with what i wana talk about.LOL.Woke up kinda early this morning,washed up and went down to Jelutong to fetch Patrick.Then he told me Alyn wanted to follow and I said okie but with one condition,I can't drop her back(Sorry ya,Pu Chor Ma xD ).Headed to Permata Sports Complex,Deriss reached,then Yeong Shuian,Beh,Chee Hong and we straight went in and get ourself wet,I mean sweat.LOL.Dropped Patrick home and went to babe's house.Got myself cleaned up and had a lil chat with her.Bla Bla Bla and then she massaged my back and did some whatever u call it facial tingy.(Much apologies,I don't know much bout facial product).LOL.And we ate KFC 'cheapest' item,stupid Popcorn Chicken which costs about 6bucks.Should've at McD,more worth it.Btw,I'm lazy to post up my pictures.Gonna post it next few days.


P.S.:Babe,I miss Monday.That was the best part. ILY =P

No comments: