Friday, September 3, 2010

To trust or not to trust?

Music: I will always love you-Whitney Houston
Time : 3.28pm

Sadly, I've no idea what I have to do. Having to bear the all those torment and loneliness without you is enough to blow my mind off. Though It's only today but it seems like almost 2 years. I admitted I relied on you too much, because of love. I'm not sure if there's still anymore love on me but seriously this irritating disease is ruining my life each day. Totally speechless and blank, what should I do? Leaving you is easy but forgetting you is too difficult. I may accept the fact that you've left me but what else I can do about it, to get you back or to let you go? After everything that I've done and made for you, are they worthless? Rumors had it that you're flirting around, some said you're seeing someone but who am I to trust, with the fact that I'm lost and despair. It's pointless to keep forcing you back on track with me. I don't know whether is this a test of trust or a fact that you've fall for someone.


P/S: Got the storyline from a touching Taiwan love drama. So decided to blog it.

No comments: