Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fucking bitch,get a life man!

It really pissed me off when I first heard that a close friend of mine was being blamed just because of jealously.I did admit that this thing really concerns me a lot because an innocent victim was being victimized and blamed for out of no reason.Just because of one word,Jealously,it kills and disrupted everything.And it's so childish that they use this kinda way to get people away from their loved ones.Worse part was the person was being a middleperson between two party and spreading rumors,which were totally untrue on both side while she plays the protagonist character.Frankly,that specific person seriously can't stop bitching around,thinking and claiming that she's the best.I'll suggest you what,take a mirror,mirror yourself,and the mirror will break immediately.Accept the fact that you used to be in a forbidden relationship and not all people agree with that,though we are all equal.I'm not being bias or what but this is really getting out of control and clarification is vital.Just hope that the person will stop having that bad perception on my friend and turn over a new leaf.Or I got 4 words for you


Get a life,BITCH!

No comments: