Monday, December 15, 2008

New Chapter of Life

Shits happen again this time,but it's been settled.So,no worries.Right!I'm back now,to update this old blog.Lol.Camp was exahilirating fun,new friends,memories,love entanglements,conflicts..you name it,everything do happens during camp.Luckilly,it turns out well and doesn't jeopardize the camp.Traplex 2008 was officially over,which means I'm retiring soon from my scouting life.Enjoyed and hated doing it also at the same time,but not to be forgotten,PCGHS Campfire next year,my last year attending campfire and gathering.Haha!.Scouting really do provide and serve me with great memories of the past,doesn't regret joining it.Lol.Conflicts do happen during this whole duration of camp,misunderstandings,jealously,feeling of hatred,so called 'secret-gossip-societies' being established and there goes the birth of rumors,which hit me also.But I'm cool with that,no hard feelings. =D Traplex o8' rawkz guys! Gonna miss y'all guides and scouts out there,especially those that 'modified' my name and post during the first day of camp. xD

Special credits to:
XinLi(Buy eggs for the 'gina' to play) =D
ShiHan aka Dj sHi
Mandy(Understood ler hur what i helped you) =P
Evon(partner-in-crime)
Theresa(your morning breakfast,we still owe you) xD
SueYin(Ms.6th Sense) o.O
TzeLun(gimme very good 'kangtao' on the 1st day of camp) =.=
Zoe aka Ms.Marshmallow
Chammaine aka Ms.Mamarazzi =)
LiMei(I want your hair colour) =>
Mei Wan(you can open a soft drink stalls de) =D





"Getting to know you and being fallen for you in this camp were the two most precious and prestigious treasure I've ever found in my life.You left me in agonizing pain and cures me with your healing touch."






























No comments: